Associate AI Product Manager
Captur is on the lookout for an aspiring Associate AI Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
This role offers the opportunity to dive into the world of AI and machine learning, contributing to the development and enhancement of our cutting-edge models. Captur provides practical AI solutions to large-scale customer operations problems. For example, working on Parking Compliance with Forest, Tier, and Dott. Check out our customer stories.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in bridging the gap between technical teams, annotation teams, and client objectives, ensuring our AI solutions meet market needs and customer expectations.
Data-First Feature Development and Iteration:
- Assist in defining the product vision and strategy for AI-driven solutions for customer operations across Mobility, Retail & Delivery, Insurance and other verticals
- Assess key product and model performance in different scenarios.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate with Machine Learning and in-house Quality Assurance teams to support fast and high-quality dataset improvements to move the needle on end-user experience and our clients’ bottom line
- Empower and support continuous improvement for our annotation people, processes and technologies
- Work closely with engineering, data science, and design teams to deliver improved outcomes for users on-the-ground
- Facilitate communication between technical teams and stakeholders to ensure clarity and alignment.
Market and Customer Insight:
- Gather and analyze market trends and customer feedback to inform product decisions.
- Participate in customer engagement to understand their needs and experiences.
- Develop a solid understanding of AI/ML principles and how they apply to AI product development
- Act as a champion for model explainability, gathering and sharing insights from existing images, running experiments with new data sources and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets / Excel
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Interest and basic understanding of AI/ML concepts.
Captur is a young startup, and the role can suit a variety of profiles. We encourage you to apply if you have the required qualifications and feel like it could be a good fit.
We do particularly value the following experience as well:
- Prior experience in a product management, data analytics role is a plus.
- Prior experience with our client domains, such as Operations or analytics roles within Mobility or Logistics is also a plus.
- Prior experience with Analytics tools such BigQuery / Looker Studio / SQL