DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company delivering practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest and fastest growing customer service operations in the world. We’re a dedicated team of conscientious and hard working young professionals committed to driving CX Excellence in E-Commerce. Our team is currently fully remote with colleagues based in the UK, US, and EU.
This role would report directly to the Global VP of Customer Success & Service Delivery. The Customer Success & Service Delivery team currently consists of 10 Customer Success Managers and Solutions Engineers who are responsible for all post-sales customer activities.
The Implementation Manager role would represent a new function for the team and be responsible for managing Pilot deployments for customers in the UK and EU. We offer free 6-week pilots to prospective customers as well as paid pilots that run up to 6-months. As an Implementation Manager you would be paired with a Solutions Engineer and expected to steer these Pilots to a successful outcome and conversion. This role is open to candidates in both the UK and EU.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel for clients in our core vertical of E-commerce across all segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise) and every phase of the pilot lifecycle.
- Understand customer requirements necessary to scope projects effectively, implement our solutions successfully, and achieve KPIs to ensure conversion at conclusion of Pilot.
- Responsible for product performance reporting, business-value analyses, and ongoing project planning for your portfolio of pilots.
- Stay current on best practices, industry trends, and customer pain-points to maintain and strengthen our product’s competitive advantages.
- Work with clients to create mutually agreed upon implementation plans, project timelines, and SOW milestones.
- Work with Solution Engineers to ensure timely delivery and continuous improvement of implemented solutions.
- Effectively communicate project requirements, status, and results to clients in a high-touch customer success model.
- Field customer support inquiries and manage escalations throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Create customer facing documentation to help guide customers on where/how they can implement elements of our services themselves.
- 4+ years client management experience in SaaS or IT – background in CRM, API, and/or Customer Service spaces a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree - MBA or technical degree a plus
- Demonstrable proficiency building reporting (e.g. via SFDC, Zendesk, Tableau, GoodData and/or Excel)
- Exceptional presentation and relationship skills with ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively and autonomously.
- Competitive Salary & Equity Package
- Generous vacation time (25 days of holiday annually)
- Yearly "Free Week" in addition to annual leave
- $500 One-Time Home Office Allowance
- Freedom to experiment with your own ideas
- Environment to develop your skills without bureaucracy or red-tape
- Monthly fitness stipend of $210 or fully paid Third Space Membership
Something looks off?