Product Marketing Manager
DigitalGenius is the CX platform for e-commerce combining proprietary artificial intelligence with process automation to deliver incredible customer satisfaction. The company is growing 50%+ year on year and aims to continue at this pace in the coming years
We are working with some of the fastest growing and established global e-commerce and retail players including G Star, ON, Selfridges, Brooks Brothers and many more.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have raised over $20 million, working with the likes of MMC ventures, Paua Ventures, Runa Capital and other leading VCs.
Here at DigitalGenius the goal is to become the world’s leading automation platform in e-commerce.
Our product marketing function has a huge role to play in shaping the company’s proposition, focus areas and competitive edge, working closely with Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success. Thanks to good early work most of the foundations are in place - now we are looking for a very ambitious, creative product marketer to join us to help double our PMM bandwidth.
This is a unique chance to accelerate your career in a fast-moving, malleable environment. You’ll work very closely with the company leadership to create snappy narratives and engaging experiences that elevate DigitalGenius's product to the stature that it deserves.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create content that is required throughout the buyer’s journey, working in very close collaboration with the broader marketing and sales team, shaping product positioning and messaging, working closely with Product and Leadership;
- Providing competitor insights that enable commercial teams to measurably increase success against key competitors and influence product roadmap;
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team;
- Lead the informed creation of all of the company's Sales Enablement tools - data sheets, product presentations, product videos, competitive battle cards and more;
- Leading and coordinating a customer-centric approach to new product and feature launches and supporting the development of campaigns to drive product usage and awareness within the customer base;
- Measuring the impact of Product Marketing initiatives and continually improving outcomes;
- Work with technology partners on co-marketing initiatives, as well as with channel partners on co-branded collateral;
- 4 years of experience in a Product Marketing role
- Strategic thinking, building messaging that sets our product apart from competitors to showcase USP
- Excellent storytelling skills, being able to translate technical features into benefits that resonates to our customers
- Support sales excellence and sales operations initiatives creating value-driven enablement tools
- Collaborate and communicate easily with a broad range of stakeholders, internal clients and external partners, cultivating a culture of feedback
- Proactively work in a fast-paced environment to support high-velocity product and feature launches
- Work autonomously and ability to partner with key stakeholders for success
- Open-mindedness and objectivity, be receptive to new learnings and ways of thinking
- Good time management and planning skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fully remote
- Start up culture
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation time (UK and US)
- Quarterly team events / perks
- Company retreats
- Travel pass or Gym Membership
- Birthday day off
- Friday lunch on us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?