Embedded Software Engineer
Founded by industry veterans with decades of experience in automotive software and controls, Eatron Technologies is a company focusing on electrification, battery and motion control/software technologies, serving the global automotive market. We are a growing international team developing cutting-edge solutions and software with the HQ based in Warwick, UK. Our people are high achievers with a passion for science and technology, a solid technical background, and a positive and friendly attitude.
Embedded Software Engineer will be heavily involved in the development of software applications and implementation to the relevant XCUs as well as testing and validating the integrated software. Example tasks would be participating in algorithm development, code debugging, code optimization, test case definition and HIL testing while following automotive development processes to achieve robust validation and verification results.
- Develop high-quality software allowing for both high-performance and easily understandable and maintainable software in a real-time embedded environment
- Integrate software with respect to the software architecture design and implement firmware updates on hardware
- Optimize software performance
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, and preferably Master’s qualifications
- 2+ years of professional or academic experience in embedded software development
- Experience developing software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor environment.
- Experience code development in C.
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems and scheduling concepts
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Experience with communication protocols like CAN, CAN-FD, SPI, LIN.
- Ability to read schematics and debug analogue and digital hardware.
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyser for troubleshooting.
Would be Advantageous:
- Good understanding of and experience in automotive software development (e.g., MISRA C)
- Working knowledge on AUTOSAR ECU software architecture
We offer challenging work and exciting projects, collegial atmosphere, a brilliant team of engineers to work with, and a chance to build the future of mobility together!
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter at email@example.com or by filling the form below.