Lead Verification & Validation Engineer (hybrid) - Warwick (UK)
The Lead Verification & Validation Engineer will lead the overall BMS validation strategy for Eatron. Working with the engineering leads for systems, hardware & software you will ensure high quality, efficient and complete test execution to verify & validate our battery management systems.
- Maintain the overall BMS test strategy.
- Define and maintain project planning for V&V activities including the provision of appropriate test equipment.
- Lead the outsource testing activities, including quotations, planning and test facilities set-up support.
- Support the implementation and reporting of V&V testing activities.
- Lead in the definition, implementation and management of system DVPs including the detailed specification of tests for all the projects.
- Work closely with System, Hardware and Software Design teams to validate DFMEAs and functional safety testing.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Degree or equivalent in automotive, electrical/electronic or control engineering.
- Experience of electronic HW+SW system integration and testing in Automotive or Aerospace.
- Must have experience of developing test specifications and test automation.
- Excellent planning and time management skills required for preparation of design V&V plans
- Good knowledge of full development lifecycle with a focus on verification and validation including DFMEA and DVP
- Working knowledge of ISO26262
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Working English language skills mandatory
- German language skills will be highly considered