📊 Do you have a passion for Data Analytics and the drive to ensure our inventory meets customer demands?
🤔 Are you interested in the fashion industry?
🧪 Would you like to mix those two passions together? Then, keep reading
In Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
You might be wondering, what will I do as a Stock Analyst in Lookiero? 🤔
- Efficiently manage Lookiero's internal clothing stock by monitoring levels and ensuring optimal stock levels to meet customer demand, in the context of the dynamic fashion industry.
- Utilise data analytics tools and techniques to analyse stock performance, sales trends, and inventory turnover, providing actionable insights for decision-making.
- Work with a cross-functional team in order to identify warehouse stock priorities and stock performance by country.
- Develop and maintain accurate stock forecasts to ensure the availability of in-demand clothing items while minimising overstock situations.
- Generate reports on stock performance, highlighting key metrics, trends and insights.
- Identify and mitigate risks related to stock, such as potential shortages, overstock situations or supply chain disruptions.
- Proactively address stock-related challenges and find innovative solutions to optimise stock performance.
What will make you successful ✌️ in your mission? Skills, know-how and experience:
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset to interpret and extract insights from stock-related data.
- Prior experience in positions requiring data analytics (concepts and tools) for decision-making is highly desirable, with at least 2 or 3 years of experience.
- You are VERY well-versed in Excel and comfortable manipulating large data sets. We're not seeking basic Excel skills here; we require expert-level proficiency. At Lookiero, you'll be immersed in Excel daily, using it extensively to drive our stock analysis and management processes. Excel will be the foundation of your role, enabling you to make crucial decisions and optimise our stock.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
In addition, we would especially like to see…👀
- You are an organised person, who pays attention to detail.
- You have good communication skills and a positive attitude, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- You are solutions-oriented and take objectives and deadlines seriously.
First things first - Why would you love to join us?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
⏰ We have flexible schedules that work with your life. It is important for us to work on a project and to be responsible for them. We have a freedom environment, which entails responsibility.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
How do we like to do things?
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París y Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY 🔜