Talent and Development Specialist
Lookiero, the leading Personal Shopping service in Europe, currently operating in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities is looking for a Talent and Development Specialist for our Product & Technology team who will contribute to the success of our People Team ⚡
This role, based in our Bilbao office, will report directly to the Head of Talent & Development in the People team and contribute to the development of our team, a great opportunity to learn and further develop your skills, learn about people, recruiting and deep dive into the exciting world of a Tech-Fashion business model. If you're curious, here we go!
From Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Well, it depends on your breakfast, but from there you can mix it up with:
- Carry out the recruitment process. This includes: offers descriptions and publication, screening, conduct interviews, manage technical tests and the complete onboarding process.
- Work side by side with hiring managers, interviewers and recruiting coordinators in every step of the interview process
- You will use the power of sourcing, capturing our prospect’s attention through personalised and compelling messages, with a clear view of our employee value proposition.
- Bring value to Lookiero through high performing and driven talent. Your impact in our culture is direct, bringing diverse talent and helping hiring managers and interviewers overcome potential bias.
- Work in development projects for improving engagement: career plan, roles and responsibilities definitions, levelling, and training programs
- Proactively propose improvements in the hiring and engagement processes.
- Contribute your ideas and skills to promote the organisation's culture and core values through new engagement initiatives.
- Work with KPIs to make smart decisions that drive results.
At a minimum, you have…
- 3 - 5 years of experience in recruitment and selection of profiles
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business administration or similar degrees.
- You know where the great candidates are and know how to approach, attract and engage them.
- You have experience in projects of career development and training.
- Experience in startups will be highly valued, either by having directly worked in a similar company or managing project units in a larger organisation.
- You are able to work in Bilbao at least 2 or 3 days a week.
- We are an international company, so you should be able to read and speak in English.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and passionate about the start-up universe.
- If you're also passionate about fashion, it would be great!
- A team-worker person, always thinking in contributing with your ideas.
- Ability to adapt, execute 360º and coordinate with the team.
- You are creative. It is a quality that we appreciate very much, because we know that having original and creative ideas allows us to go where we hadn't thought of it before.
- Expressed interest in employer branding and business culture, and understanding of the value of this function at a company.
- You are analytical and willing to learn how to use data to drive decisions.
- And the most important: eager to learn.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop our roadmap.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.