Customer Service Specialist with Swedish
🌍 Do you want to revolutionise how we buy clothes in a more accessible, personalised and sustainable way?
🦸♂️ Do you want to develop your talent in one of the TOP 10 LinkedIn Startups 2022 that is attracting the most interest?
In Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
What will be your challenge as a Customer Service Specialist? 🤔
- Be the frontline of Lookiero in the Swedish market. We are going to launch Lookiero in Sweden and need help to support our customers in the country.
- Provide professional support to all customers via email, with a positive attitude and rapidity, solving their problems.
- Be key in sharing customer feedback with other internal teams, detecting customer impacting issues and finding solutions.
- Use a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, including communicating effective solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Interact with customers through social media.
- Liaise with couriers to track packages and claim lost shipments.
What will make you successful as a Customer Service Specialist in Lookiero?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service department.
- Good level of Swedish (both spoken and written) is a MUST.
- You are an English speaker or have lived abroad for a long period of time.
- An intermediate level of Spanish is required.
- The ability to use multiple software tools.
In addition, we would especially like to see…👀
- A detail-oriented working style.
- The ability to resolve conflicts with patience, positive attitude and being helpful.
- The ability to be responsible in any situation.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy.
- Dedication to problem-solving.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
📣We want to listen to your voice: You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way).
💫 Join us in a stimulating work environment that is based on the principles of freedom and responsibility.
🌍100% remote or hybrid. If working from Bilbao is too far away for you, that's OK! We support remote working and if you prefer working in our Headquarters in Bilbao that's also possible.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
How do we like to do things?
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París y Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY 🔜