🌍Do you want to revolutionise how we buy clothes in a more accessible, personalised and sustainable way?
🦸♂️🦸♀️ Do you want to work in a cross-functional, multidisciplinary team in a position where you will see the impact of your work from the very beginning?
From Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
What will be your challenge? (Key accountabilities)
- You will need to understand business / commercial goals and see their role as fundamental to making the right decisions.
- You will be a partner of business stakeholders helping them to make data driven business decisions and proactively making business recommendations. You will be responsible for defining and providing Business Decision Making Tools to the stakeholders including:
- Business analysis and diagnosis: Data analysis performed as part of any research, hypothesis validation, feature development, etc, that requires a one-off analysis and interpretation of past events.
- Business prediction and prognosis: Data models aiming to extrapolate and predict future occurrences given the actual state of the business with the intention of having a prognosis and deciding the course of action.
- Business monitoring and alerting: Creation of monitoring tools (dashboards, automatic reporting) and alert systems for the main and proxy metrics of the tribe, as well as any other metric or experiment worth being followed up closely at any given time.
- Business validation: Data techniques to validate the actual impact of experience changes and new features. This is mainly done using A/B testing and qualitative research.
- You will drive projects end-to-end translating business challenges into analysis > insights >actions (with your group of stakeholders).
- You will connect business problems with data-driven solutions and you will communicate insights and coordinate needs between business and data.
What will make you succeed? (Skills, know-how and experience)
- To feel comfortable in the project, you should ideally have at least +4 years experience in data processing, i.e., SQL,.
- Demonstrable 2+ years experience using BI Platforms, i.e., Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio, or similar.
- Demonstrable mathematical / statistical literacy and mindset.
- Nice to have: experience working in Digital Marketing and the Google Analytics technological ecosystem (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 4, Big Query) and experience working in Databricks platform.
- You have analytical skills. Working with large amounts of data and being able to see through them and analyze it to find conclusions.
- You have a clear vision of the steps of a data-driven project and you can share it with others.
- You can simplify a complex concept and explain it using clear visual references to help.
In addition, we would especially like to see…👀
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and profiles: internal and external team members, clients, providers.
- Excellent communication skills; being able to visualize your analysis-results clearly and unambiguously.
- We are an international company, the ability to read and speak in English is needed.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop our roadmap.
⚡ We are true fans of clean code, technical quality and hex, DDD, SOLID architectures.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
🌍 100% remote and flexible working hours. If working from Bilbao is too far away for you, that's OK! We support remote working and flexible hours so that you can have the balance you want with your personal life.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
How do we like to do things?
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +60o employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.