Head of Accounting, Tax and Treasury
Reporting to the CFO, as the Head of Accounting, Tax and Treasury in Lookiero you will be playing a key role within the Finance Department. We are looking for an excellent manager to lead and motivate the team and improve department efficiency and performance. You will manage the financial accounting and operations for the whole Lookiero Group working closely and supporting other areas of the company. ⚡
Lookiero is the leading Personal Shopping service in Europe, currently operating in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
In Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage your team and establish efficient processes, proper accounting methods, controls and policies and industry best practices
- Review accounting postings and coordination and supervision of accounting closing processes of all the subsidiaries of Lookiero Group
- Control and follow up on posting processes of supplier invoices, taxes, payroll expenses and accruals.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Annual Accounts preparation, control and filling with other official books.
- Support in external audit processes.
- Tax review and fulfillment with tax advisor relationship.
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions and negotiate terms for banking services.
- Ensure compliance with applicable financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Give support and report accurate financial information to the rest of the areas within the company.
At a minimum, you should have…
- Proven experience in accounting, tax and treasury management (+5 years experience in a similar role)
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Expert MS Office skills and ability to manipulate large data sets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team management skills
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop our roadmap.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.