At Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
The Proposition team is dedicated to enhancing our customer experience to maximize Customer Lifetime Value (LTV). From the initial user experience following an order to engaging them with Look&Like or developing retention or monetization strategies, we are responsible for shaping core experiences and journeys. We do this by deeply understanding the world of fashion and our customers' needs better than anyone else.
As a Product Manager within the Proposition team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategy for our next generation of user journeys, optimizing Average Revenue Per User (ARPU), and ensuring a "Wow" effect in our initial experience.
Do you want to translate user needs into hypotheses, experiments, and actionable requirements building a world-class shopping experience? Do you want to lead a product team where you will make an impact on an international startup?
🔑 Key responsibilities
- Manage our core experiences and all transactional flows. The Lookiero experience's core elements are in your hands.
- Drive LTV increases by striking the right balance between Retention and Monetization strategies while enhancing our core experiences.
- Work with Marketing, Business, Engineering, and other stakeholders on developing a robust vision and strategy for the lifecycle of our users. Then work backward to quarterly OKRs to achieve it.
- Understand the needs of our customers, develop hypotheses and analyses, identify data product opportunities, and create compelling business cases to assess them.
- Lead outcomes by translating OKRs into an executable roadmap and prioritized backlog, with a balance of near-term results and longer-term investments in technology and data platforms.
- Provide a clear product vision and co-lead the agile scrum team with the engineering counterpart to execute the roadmap.
- Make sure the team focuses on the most impactful work.
- Establish product metrics and indicators for success, and design solutions that meet measurable objectives.
- Effectively communicate strategies and tradeoffs to stakeholders and the development team. Create trust and transparency by communicating team progress and results.
What will make you successful in this role? (skills, know-how, experience)
- 3+ years of product management and product development experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Retention and/or Monetization initiatives.
- Experience making fast, high-quality product decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data (A/B experimentation, data analysis, user research, competitor and market analysis).
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of digital products.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to work with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Data-driven, analytical problem-solving skills to break big problems into smaller and more manageable challenges. You can structure any complex problem and explain it to anyone.
- Great communication skills. You can clearly convey business and technical needs to multiple stakeholders and bring those people together to deliver value.
- Interest and understanding of the fashion industry are a plus.
- We are an international company, so you should be able to read and speak in English.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas, and work very clearly on the business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argued way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop the roadmap.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
🌍100% remote and flexible working hours. If working from Bilbao is too far away for you, that's OK! We support remote working and flexible hours so that you can have the balance you want with your personal life.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
After applying, what will the process be like?
📲 Firstly, you will start with an Initial Interview with the Talent Team.
🧑🤝🧑 Then, you will have a 1-to-1 session with our VP of Product.
⌨ You will continue performing the technical assessment.
🤸 You will always get complete feedback about your performance.
👔 If the feedback is positive, you will have a Interview with stakeholders.
📖 Last but not least, the final stage will be an offer.
A sneak peek of our culture:
🤔 Think big, act fast.
🚀 Take ownership, drive results.
💯 We say things the way they are.
🌍 Many voices, one team.
💥 It's possible.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key team player, see the impact of your work, and are excited to get to know more about us and the role just APPLY. 🔜