🌍Do you want to revolutionise how we buy clothes in a more accessible, personalised and sustainable way?
🦸♂️🦸♀️ Do you want to develop your talent in a TOP Startup and collaborate with the best technology professionals?
If you love facing new challenges and working in a culture of constant learning we have the perfect position for you!
From Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
We are looking for a junior accountant to grow our Accounting team, that is in charge of the Accounting, Tax and Treasury areas for the whole Lookiero Group.
What will be your challenge? (Key accountabilities)
- Processing and accounting of invoices for all the subsidiaries of the Group.
- Maintain records and receipts of all daily transactions.
- Reconciling transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Support in the preparation of Tax returns
- Assist in treasury management and execution of banking operations
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and analyse company performance
- Help with several administrative duties and provide support to other departments
What will make you succeed? (Skills, know-how and experience)
- Knowledge of accounting, taxation and financial analysis.
- High analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, proactivity and positive attitude towards a rapidly changing environment
In addition, we would especially like to see…👀
- Previous experience (1-3 years) in accounting department or audit firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to handle large data sets.
- We are an international company, so it is necessary to be able to read and speak English.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop our roadmap.
⚡ We are true fans of clean code, technical quality and hex, DDD, SOLID architectures.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
🌍 100% remote and flexible working hours. If working from Bilbao is too far away for you, that's OK! We support remote working and flexible hours so that you can have the balance you want with your personal life.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
How do we like to do things?
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.