Warehouse Operations Manager
🌍Do you want to revolutionise how we buy clothes in a more accessible, personalised and sustainable way?
🦸♂️🦸♀️ Do you want to develop your talent in a TOP Startup and collaborate with the best professionals?
💻 Would you like to work in a hybrid plan, and organise your schedule according to your needs in an excellent technical team?
From Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
What will be your challenge? (Key accountabilities)
- Identification, analysis and implementation of strategic initiatives and continuous improvement in warehouse processes (inbound, outbound and auxiliary processes) with impact on cost efficiency and service level.
- Elaboration of the warehouse activity planning and follow-up of its compliance.
- Monitoring of the reporting of the main warehouse KPIs and implementation of action plans in case of relevant deviations.
- Responsible for the WH Operations team as well as responsible for managing the relationship with Lookiero's stakeholders to ensure the achievement of milestones and strategic objectives.
- Supplier relationship management and warehouse consumables procurement.
What will make you succeed? (Skills, know-how and experience))
- You have at least 5 years of experience in process definition and reengineering in a warehouse or production plant.
- You bring experience in warehouse technologies, as well as a good command of Excel and the ability to learn to use various computer tools.
- You are passionate about operations strategy and have an analytical view of processes and strategies.
In addition, we would especially like to see…👀
- You are a decisive person, process and results oriented. In addition, you have a high analytical capacity.
- You have a high level of English.
- It would be great if you have a driver's licence and your own car.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop our roadmap.
⏰We have flexible schedules so you can have a good balance in your personal life. For us it is important to work on a project and be responsible for them. We have an environment of freedom, which brings responsibility.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
How do we like to do things?
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager and Stakeholders.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.