Head of International Labor Relations and HR Admin
From Lookiero, we are driving a change in online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives. We offer a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have rapidly grown to become the leading online Personal Shopping platform in Europe, with a presence in 11 European countries, over 600 people and 27 nationalities.
Reporting directly to the VP of People, this position will lead a small team and will have a direct impact on people strategy and will be key in defining, implementing and continuously improving national and international employee relations and employee management processes.
What will be your challenge?
Leadership in Labour Relations and HR Admin:
- Responsible for the labour strategy of the Lookiero Group.
- Leadership in the definition, together with the VP of People, of the labour relations strategy for all our talents, both nationally and internationally (+10 European countries).
- Leadership in their management, with autonomy and responsibility.
- Management of the relationship, agreements and negotiations with the different Works Councils of the company.
- Leadership in the correct management of the entire payroll cycle.
- Leadership and management of the Occupational Risk Prevention Plans.
- Compliance with all labour compliance (Equality Plan, Anti-harassment Protocol, etc).
What will make you successful in this position?
- Education: law, labour relations or labour sciences. It is highly desirable to have a Master's Degree in Access to Legal Practice, Labour Law or Human Resources.
- Previous experience in Labour Relations and HR Administration, within an HR department; in companies with more than 200 people.
- Previous experience as a labour lawyer or similar is highly desirable.
- Experience in HR team management is valuable but not essential.
- A very high level of English, at negotiation level, is essential.
- Fluency in French is highly desirable.
- Hybryd position, as it is necessary to be available to travel to Bilbao (Head Office) when necessary for work.
And we'd like to see in you... 👀
- Ability to manage priorities and continuous improvement projects
- Proactivity and generation of quick and effective solutions
- Good communication and people management skills
- Method and rigour in the different administrative processes
What will we bring to you?
⌛Flexible working hours and telework. Facility to organise and manage your time autonomously.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
💰Flexible remuneration. Benefit platform through which you will obtain interesting tax advantages and interesting discounts.
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
🤩 Professional growth. Personal development plan to evolve within Lookiero.
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 Team of +600 people.
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.
Aviso legal: El responsable del tratamiento de sus datos personales es Lookiero Style, S.L. con N.I.F. B-95810826. Sus datos serán recogidos y tratados cumpliendo con el RGPD 2016/679 con la finalidad de valorar su candidatura para el proceso de selección y serán conservados por el tiempo que marque la Ley en cada caso. Le recordamos que puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, limitación del tratamiento y portabilidad escribiendo a email@example.com. Asimismo, le informamos que sus datos no serán objeto de decisiones individuales automatizadas ni de transferencias a países fuera del EEE. Para más información puede consultar nuestra política de privacidad.