Art & Studio Team Lead
🌍Do you want to revolutionise how we buy clothes in a more accessible, personalised and sustainable way?
🦸♂️🦸♀️ Do you want to develop your talent in a TOP Startup and lead the creation of visually impactful and innovative images working with the best professionals?
We look forward to meeting you!
From Lookiero we are driving the change of online personalised shopping, making it more accessible to everyone. Our mission is to empower thousands of customers, inspire them and help them discover their full potential to succeed in their daily lives.
Thanks to technology, Data and Artificial Intelligence, we have an extraordinary opportunity to deliver a unique shopping experience tailored to each individual.
Since our launch in 2016, we have grown rapidly to become Europe's leading online personal shopping platform with a presence in 10 European countries and more than 600 employees and collaborators of 27 nationalities.
What will be your challenge? (Key accountabilities)
- Lead, own, develop and evolve Lookiero`s brand imagery.
- Lead and nurture the studio team. The ability to challenge, guide and ensure their development.
- Stay updated of current fashion trends to ensure our approach remains pertinent, modern and up-to-date.
- Play a pivotal role in all aspects of production aligning and co-working with Creative Leads, BC Ops & Head of Creative.
- Oversee the art direction of all generated content, ensuring alignment with other stakeholders and departments involved in imagery production.
- Making sure that all creative materials and deliverables from the studio meet and exceed expectations and are completed within agreed upon deadlines and budgets.
- Participate in conceptualising with creative leads in creative ideas.
What will make you succeed? (Skills, know-how and experience))
- You have experience and background within Art Direction, Graphic Design or Styling.
- You must have knowledge of content production, used to collaborate with others to make informed decisions regarding the choice of photographers, stylist, casting and other production elements while respecting budgets and timelines.
- You're passionate about creative vision and setting and maintaining a high standard of visual excellence.
In addition, we would especially like to see…👀
- You are structured, confident and a team player.
- Innovator, pushing design boundaries and strengthening the brand’s identity.
- Leader, successfully developing and managing creative teams, fostering their growth and maximising their potential.
- Advanced level of English.
What will we bring to you?
👫 We are one team. With a culture of true collaboration and support, you will find that everyone is always up to help you solve your challenges and have a friendly chat. Good vibes reign!
💼 Your impact will be tangible - and we empower people in the “how”. Working in a startup, you will see the impact of your voice, ideas and work very clearly on our business. You will be encouraged (and required) to share your opinions (of course, in a well-argumented way!). We also believe in giving freedom on how to get to pre-agreed OKRs.
💻 We obsess about product-led growth. We believe our product should offer superior value vs alternatives to our customers and you will thrive on customer feedback for inspiration to develop our roadmap.
🤩 Coached through professional development. Your line managers will work with you on a personal development plan that respects your own career goals and ambitions. Moreover, you will work with many inspiring colleagues who can mentor you in your journey.
📚 English classes and training budget: We believe in training as a tool to evolve as a professional, to get the best out of you and to be always up to date!
🛍️ Lookiero Discounts. And of course, you will enjoy discounts on your purchases at Lookiero, valids for friends and family.
How do we like to do things?
We think big and act fast.
We own our decisions and drive results.
We say things the way they are.
We are a team.
Anything is possible for us.
What will the selection process be like?
1- Initial interview with the Talent Team.
2- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager.
3- Technical assessment/ case study.
4- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager and stakeholders.
5- Last but not least, the final stage is the Offer.
🥇 Ranked on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
👧 4 million registered female users in 10 countries.
🤝 +600 employees and collaborators
🏢 3 offices: Bilbao (HQ), París and Berlín.
⛰️🥾 We are committed to Remote Culture and work-life balance.
If you want to be a key player in our team, see the impact of your work and are excited to learn more about us and the position, APPLY.