Pact Coffee is all about making coffee a force for good. We source specialty coffee, which we roast and grind then deliver the results to homes, offices, cafés, and hotels across the country. We were founded on the principle that businesses should do good, by doing well.
How do we make coffee a force for good? With a 100% commitment to direct trade, and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for the better. By paying coffee farmers an average of 60% above the Fairtrade baseline, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.
What we do:
- Make coffee a force for good
- Source 100% speciality grade coffee
- Farmers get 60% above the Fairtrade base price on average
- Provide training and investment to budding coffee growers
- Roast our coffee no more than seven days before shipping
- Grind each bean on the day it’s sent out
- Have an energetic, collaborative approach to supporting the speciality coffee industry as a whole
We are looking for a CRM Executive to be a key player in our next chapter, helping the CRM team to increase retention and lifetime value across the entire customer lifecycle, ultimately driving growth for the business. You’ll be reporting to the CRM Manager as well as working closely internally with Brand, Product and Customer Experience teams, and external agencies.
As a CRM Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the creation of broadcast and automated email and SMS campaigns under the direction of the CRM Manager
- Ownership of segmentation, scheduling, QA testing and deployment of email and SMS campaigns
- Developing and briefing in email and Direct Mail concepts which contribute to customer lifetime value growth across our subscription and store database.
- Ownership of A/B testing across a variety of communications, including email, Direct Mail and SMS. Reporting and making recommendations for adjusting strategy based on results.
- End-to-end ownership of monthly D2C and B2B newsletters
- Delivering weekly and monthly reports for key stakeholders and internal teams, focusing on campaign and segment performance for all CRM channels
- Helping develop and manage database growth programmes - including prospecting campaigns, reactivation campaigns and monitoring database health
- Monitor competitor email and other CRM activity
- Champion email, SMS and direct mail best practices in collaboration with content and creative teams
- Create and build good relationships with internal & external stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of previous experience working within a CRM role, with a good understanding of the main aims of lifecycle marketing, as well as experience with email, SMS and ideally direct mail communications.
- Experience using ESPs, e.g. Ometria, Hubspot, Braze, DotDigital.
- A cracking all-rounder - you get things done, aren’t afraid to go outside your comfort zone and have excellent attention to detail (you’ll be proof-reading and checking lots of links!)
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills - the ability to prioritise
- A good communicator
- A team player - we’re a tight knit bunch
- Commercial acumen and numerical skills - you’re not afraid of Excel
- Basic coding and editing skills for HTML email templates would be a plus (but not required)
- Confidence when it comes to reporting and providing analysis / opportunities to improve performance
- Creativity and enthusiasm!
Our Head office is in Bermondsey, but we offer a hybrid, flexible working environment. We have an energetic, collaborative approach to work, supportive leadership team and our perks are great. Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Salary bracket: up to £30k depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing annually up to 27 days (our office is closed between Christmas and New Year)
- Hybrid working model with time spent in the office and at home
- Flexitime (with core hours of 10-4)
- Monthly coffee allowance
- In House Performance Coaching
- Health and wellbeing programme with Juno
- An accessible and open workspace
- Unlimited coaching sessions with More Happi
- Plus, many more benefits
We are unable to sponsor any applicants from outside of the UK at this time. Please only apply to this role if you are currently residing in the UK.
Pact is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).