GEO Team Leader
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia?
Forget set-in-stone working hours and rules. Instead, choose your own style of delivering splendid results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
Join our multinational teams numbering over 1600 employees (aka "Guardians") across 25 countries and let us change the way people work across the world, together.
The role in a nutshell:
The Team Leader will be responsible for supervising, guiding, and motivating a team. You will be there to encourage colleagues to work together and ensure they’re delivering great customer service. You’ll organize and delegate workload to ensure deliverables met.
How you will make a difference:
- Set clear team goals and measure KPIs
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Communicate with teams about their performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Highlight training needs and provides coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Plan and organize team-building activities
- Keep team engaged & motivated
- Set quarterly objectives for the team aligning with department goals. Monitor objectives to ensure individual and department success
- Support GEO Manager to recruit, train & manage new team members
- Hold regular team meetings to review successes and challenges
- Manage client escalations & expectations
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Excellent customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- KPI driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.