Chief Financial Officer
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
The CFO will oversee the company’s financial planning & analysis, tax, insurance, and accounting. Additionally, the CFO will execute on company vision by partnering with other executive team members in developing actionable plans and initiatives, scaling business operations, reviewing acquisition and investment opportunities, and driving execution of the company’s strategic plan.
How you will make a difference:
Strategy, Planning and Management
- Design and assess the financial performance and strategy of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts while fostering organizational effectiveness and sustainability. Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Serve on the organization’s leadership team, helping to develop and execute multi-year business plans and strategies that advance our priorities and intended impact.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Direct the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Oversee the timely and accurate development of budgets, financial reports, and models that will assist the CEO, Board, and other senior managers in making informed program strategy, resource allocation, and investment decisions.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area. Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability, including overseeing weekly cash management, approving large payables, and authorizing large wires and ACHs.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Establish, review, and manage internal systems, controls, processes, and procedures to ensure the integrity, accuracy, compliance, and usefulness of financial information and reporting.
- Oversee successful completion of annual global audits, tax filings, and other mandated reporting for our organization. Partner with and manage tax accountants in managing required returns.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
Finance and Accounting Team Management
- Mentor and develop a team, including senior managers and/or directors, delegating work streams effectively, providing meaningful performance evaluations and developmental feedback, and building an effective and efficient team dynamic which holds team members to a high standard of excellence, accountability, and integrity.
- Partner with and guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the company divisions.
- Work with senior stakeholders, CFO, CTO, and other senior leadership team members.
What will give you an advantage:
- Extensive financial leadership experience with complex responsibilities within a growing global organization in a tech services industry. Prior experience in a CFO role strongly preferred.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related degree.
- CPA certification or equivalent.
- Experience working with investment bankers and PE firms related to major business transactions.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, including intercompany transactions and entity management.
- Never-ending passion for the client experience and excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with and build a dynamic leadership team.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.