HR Services Manager
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
The HR Services Manager is responsible for delivering high quality HR Services, managing and coordinating daily activities between the GEO business and In-Country Partners, Clients, and Workers to effectively and compliantly manage workers’ employment. This role requires a person who is well versed Taiwan and Hong Kong employment acts, able to provide professional and legally compliant guidance on Human Resource Business Partnering service to a wide range of global clients for Taiwan and Hong Kong
How you will make a difference:
- Acts as the main point of contact for all HR related issues for Taiwan and Hong Kong GEO employees and clients throughout the employee life cycle.
- Proactively support the delivery of all HR processes encompassing but not limited to policies, practices, and procedures, ensuring legal compliance
- Advise clients where necessary on workers career progressions and promotions, salary analysis & recommendations.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures comply with statutory requirements.
- Provide general HR support daily in areas such as onboarding, off-boarding, and employee relations.
- Execute all work passes and related matters (i.e., new application, renewals, cancellations, transfer of sponsorship etc.)
- Prepare and maintain all types of contracts of employment (Starters, Leavers, Extensions, and employment transfers) ensuring legal compliance for Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Manage the monthly payroll life cycle for Taiwan and Hong Kong workers working with our local partner ensuring legal compliance Provide ongoing guidance and support to GEO Sales, Operations, and Supply Chain and Line Management as and when requested.
- Work with associated benefit providers to provide legally compliant benefit packages for all workers and provide benefit costing updates to Supply Chain and Line Management
- Support corporate HR matters and participate in ad-hoc projects.
What will give you an advantage:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, in Human Resources Management or in a related field.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a generalist in a Human Resources role, preferably in a company of international scope.
- Must have strong knowledge in local (Taiwan and Hong Kong) legislations, Employment Law
- Meticulous & detailed and able to handle confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, hands-on and able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Client service-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office applications.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.