Partner Relationship Manager
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? 🌎 Forget set-in-stone working hours and rules. Instead, choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell
The Partner Relationship Manager plays a vital role in partner management and creating long-term healthy partner relationships enabling a quality service to be delivered to Safeguard Global clients, acting as the bridge between the partner and internal teams.
The key responsibility of the Partner Relationship Manager will nurture and grow the relationship with one of our key strategic partners by focusing on service quality and governance across all areas of services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement, and customer satisfaction. The core tenet of this role is that by truly understanding the requirements and challenges, we can ‘see around corners’ to deliver exceptional and perfectly timed support ensuring partners maintain excellent service at all times through regular partner governance and close relationships with internal clients.
How you will make a difference:
Serve as the key point-of-contact for internal clients with the outcome of improving relationships, timeliness and quality of service delivered by our partner.
· Proactively address needs to identify potential issues early on and prevent them from becoming bigger problems down the road.
· Drive engagement by coordinating regular meetings with key decision makers.
· Provides regular two-way communication between the partner and Safeguard Global, to provide strong team representation and set proper Safeguard Global governance and expectations.
· Ensures partner is aware of Safeguard Global services, vision and values and represents best interests of Safeguard Global at all times.
· Have a deep understanding of challenges and be able to provide valuable insights that can help improve service quality.
· Lead recurring meetings to review Key Performance Indicator and monthly/quarterly business reviews. Exceed service quality, improve client retention and introduce new processes and opportunities through coordinated efforts with internal teams.
· Demonstrating ability to clear roadblocks and offer solutions to problems.
· Conflict resolution support in line with internal escalation process.
· Identify opportunities to channel new business opportunities via the partner network.
· Support Safeguard Global Finance to solve invoicing disputes quickly
· Responsible for tracking/monitoring escalated client issues to ensure positive outcomes using our ticketing tool.
· Work closely with the internal key stakeholders to maintain and identify potential issues that require partner governance resolution,
What will give you an advantage:
· Requires min 6 - 8 years of related experience, in HR.
· Established history of successfully managing issues through resolution and escalation management and an outstanding customer service record
· Experience working in a remote environment with globally disbursed teams and clients.
· Demonstrated track record of service delivery excellence
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing skills.
· Ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced environment.
· Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge and thrive in a team environment.
Why become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
✨Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company ─ which means we let you decide where and how you work ─ we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.