Senior Service Desk Analyst
Senior Service Desk Analyst – Group IT
Senior Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Team Leader
Global (covering USA ET time zone)
Due to our exceptional and continued rapid growth, Safeguard Global is currently seeking a Senior Service Desk Team Lead to enhance our existing capacity to not only support and maintain current internal systems, but more importantly to play a pivotal role in their evolution and enhancement.
We are a rapidly growing global payroll processing company with visions of dominating the market space. Our developing technology is leading-edge, and we intend to continue to disrupt the industry as we have done for over the last 10 years.
A self-starter, able to work independently to a high technical and organizational standard, you will be expected to play a core part in leading, mentoring and developing others within the AMER support team as part of the focus on building an effective, collaborative, and mutually supportive global team. A part of the role will require you work in close collaboration with other regional peers to ensure global service continuity.
Your natural ability to take personal ownership and responsibility for your work and actions is of equal importance to your technical ability. You will be able to deal with a wide range of end user issues in a timely, professional, and expert manner that inspires confidence. You will naturally understand the importance of solving issues in both a timely and effective manner as part of ensuring minimal impact to end users’ productivity. Alongside this, you also understand the importance of spending a few minutes to ensure completeness in all that you do. In those instances where you are unable to complete works, you will naturally explain to users next steps to achieve full resolution. People will trust and have faith in you as a consequence of your actions.
The ideal applicant will not only be able to solidify our current internal support function but will also be instrumental in helping to drive change to ensure we deliver highly efficient and effective services appropriate to the needs of the rapidly expanding organization.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive ‘can do’ support management ability aligned with strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Dealing effectively, efficiently, and reliably with second and third line technical issues primarily within the AMER regional time zone encompassing end user devices and cloud hosted platforms.
- Provide effective support and assistance to end users to maintain a secure and productive working environment. Support and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows operating systems 10, 11 and Microsoft Office 365 (inc. Teams and Outlook) along with any other authorized desktop applications.
- Provide high levels of support and customer service throughout the life cycle of service desk interactions in line with service desk ITIL policies and procedures.
- Maintain and share knowledge of supported products and services.
- Take ownership of customer interactions to build trust and customer confidence. Keep colleagues advised of the steps being taken to resolve their issue and manage expectations.
- Ensure all your ticket requests are resolved within SLA and to ask for assistance if you are unable to resolve the matter yourself.
- Assist in the deployment, upgrade, repair, and support for authorized company devices.
- End-to-end ownership of onboarding and offboarding of individuals as required.
Ideal skills and experience
- A natural pride and sense of personal responsibility in all you do. Strong attention to detail and the willingness to ensure tasks are carried out to a high standard no matter workload. Naturally customer service oriented.
- A technically well-rounded IT Engineer with strong experience of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office 365 (Teams and Outlook)
- Proven experience in the operation and troubleshooting of computer hardware, diagnosis and parts replacement, software installation and updating.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and new information.
- Ability to at times multi-task, remain clearly focused on several tasks at once whilst maintaining high standards throughout.
- A team player looking to join an environment where everyone is expected to ‘pull their weight’. Keen and quick to learn from the more experienced within the team, and happy and fully willing to educate those less knowledgeable.
- Understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Real world technical expertise in supporting Microsoft Server 2019 and above, O365, hybrid AD, general networking knowledge.
Why become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
✨ Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.