Are you interested in a fast-growing business environment and have a drive for success? Are you hoping to gain valuable experience surrounded by motivated and passionate coworkers?
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients, processing client payroll, to day-to-day query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success and team unity.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validating all payments and deductions;
- Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant;
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files;
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email;
- Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service;
- Performing additional duties as required by the operations team;
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
- 2 years’ experience in Spanish payroll and personnel administration as a minimum;
- Fluent Spanish and a good level of English, both written and verbal;
- Experience of payroll processing in local payroll legislation
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.