Product Analyst, Global Payroll
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? Forget set-in-stone working hours and rules. Instead, choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell:
As Product Analyst, GMP you’ll be working side-by-side with Product Managers, Product Owners and the Development Team, and be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis, creating JIRA tickets and ensure requirement quality standards are met. Your primary objective will be working to translate business requirements into development requirements within a modular product web application, ensuring that a healthy backlog of strategic development items is continually maintained.
How you will make a difference:
Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers to create, refine and execute strategic development requirements.
Collect business requirements from internal and external stakeholders and transform into development requirements. At times, obtaining signoff on requirements from stakeholders.
Conduct system and impact analysis related to new features and functionality.
Develop wireframes and prototypes to support development efforts; communicate those designs to developers.
Support the Product Owner during grooming session with development by providing additional context and input to requirements. At times, running grooming sessions in absence of the Product Owner.
Write JIRA Tickets (user stories, acceptance criteria, supporting information)
Conduct User Acceptance Testing
10% domestic and/or international travel may be required.
What will give you an advantage:
2-5 years of experience as a Product Analyst or Business Analyst
Highly proficient creating development requirements.
Demonstrated experience taking functional requirements from the business and translating those into executable development requirements.
Experience with wireframing, design and development tools (i.e. Lucidchart / Balsamiq / JIRA / Confluence)
Familiar working as part of a team within an Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Framework.
Previous experience in HRIS Technology / Payroll Solutions
Fluent in English
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.