Senior Specialist Payroll Implementation
About the company
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients, processing client payroll, to day-to-day query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success and team unity.
- Document and monitor the survey of rules obtained in the interviews (requirements survey) carried out with the client;
- Parameterize the system according to customer demands;
- Perform tests/validation of the implemented features;
- Participation in several simultaneous implementation projects, observing deadlines, responsibilities, communication and service levels;
- Support Full Deployment Specialists;
- Coordinate the execution of the payroll in parallel and the first sheet in production, with the support of the payroll operations team.
The specialist will act internally, among others, in the activities such as:
- Identify and implement improvements in the processes and services provided;
- Participate in special internal projects;
- Perform administrative duties;
- Follow and act on the escalation matrix;
- Keep performance reports and metrics up-to-date and public;
- Represent the company's best interests.
- Experience with payroll processing of 4 years or more;
- Knowledge of labor legislation applied to payroll;
- Experience in the interpretation of Collective Agreements and Business Rules of clients and their impact on payroll calculation rules;
- Ability to analyze tax issues, related facts and circumstances and recommend solutions;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and achieve pre-defined goals;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks;
- Analytical thinking and creativity in the search for innovative solutions;
- Group work in a hybrid, face-to-face/remote environment (Home Office);
- Focus on customer service;
- Knowledge of the TOTVS / Protheus solution will be an advantage;
- Intermediate English will be a plus.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.