Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We have a ‘work in any way model’ which encourages you to break free from the norm. Choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
- Build up a high level of knowledge and expertise on our Recruit and Managed Services offerings that encompasses market and customer behavior analyses, sentiment, and ICPs.
- See the big picture. Assist the Sr. Segment Marketing Manager in developing the “how” on educating the market on features and value props of your product offerings.
- Be the voice of the client. You’ll develop an understanding of who our buyers are, their journey and buying processes and what drives the decisions that they make.
- Develop a key understanding of the market landscape and competition.
- Help define and fine-tune the positioning of your offerings within the market, including target segments and personas.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, sales teams and external agencies, including campaign themes, marketing plans, demand-gen programs, and budgets. Act as the marketing point of contact for key stakeholders across the organization as you help guide multiple teams towards a common objective.
- Support the senior segment manager and product marketing in driving revenue focused KPIs. Also support senior segment managers to assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and develop data-backed strategies for adjustments and new initiatives to drive further growth.
- Assist with performing win/loss analyses with clients.
- 2+ years of combined experience in strategy, marketing or product marketing with at least 1 year of experience in supporting execution activities for a market facing roles (e.g. conducting market research, speaking with clients and prospects).
- A passion for people. You will have a keen interest in understanding people’s motivations and desires.
- We move quickly – so you’ll be expected to be a fast-learner and hold yourself accountable to deadlines.
- Strong analytical and ROI-tracking skills to prove what programs are working – and what isn’t.
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics, Marketing Automation Tools, and Salesforce
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills – feeding back your ideas and findings to the wider team is integral!
- Strategic, forward and innovative thinker – you’ll need to understand how individual tactics of teams fit within the wider strategy and recognise trends within data and the larger industry.
- Strong work ethic and integrity that complements your ability to work independently.
- A curious learner with a desire to grow professionally and personally.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
- Healthcare plan: Plan starts on day one.
Why become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
✨Valuable Experience: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.