Payroll Team Leader
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? Forget set-in-stone working hours and rules. Instead, choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell:
As a Team Lead you will be delivering an accurate and timely service to clients, monitoring, developing and motivating your team members, ensuring the team meets productivity, quality and client satisfaction objectives.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide strong analytical methods and/or payroll reconciliation capabilities when junior team members bring questions / issues to management attention
- Able to devise basic work plans / objectives, and manage oneself in support of corporate improvement projects (as allocated by Team Manager)
- Adhere to, remain current on, and disseminate current payroll policy, tax regulations and compliance items
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency through business process improvements
- Measure productivity of resources, set annual improvement targets, and establish plans to achieve new productivity and accuracy standards
- Lead / structure routine (regular) team meetings, set priorities and focus efforts daily
- Communicate with clients when required
- Plan and lead the execution of Year End efforts for defined client/s
- Participate in new client implementations as requested
What will give you an advantage:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Results focused, ability to work tenaciously to overcome obstacles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment
- Experience in the Payroll and HR Outsourcing fields
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.