Director, Delivery Support Services
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia?
We have a ‘work in any way model’ which encourages you to break free from the norm. Choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell:
The Director, Delivery Support Services is a strategic leader responsible for delivering on key business initiatives and is an integral partner in the design and delivery of our products. In this role, you will work closely with leaders across the global managed payroll operations, products, and engineering teams while managing a small team focused on delivering best in class program management and process improvement.
How you will make a difference:
- Deliver high quality, on time, and on budget programs
- Effective client and stakeholder management. Ability to manage and communicate program results through multiple communication methods to keep all participants and stakeholders engaged and informed.
- Drive effective change management and establish comprehensive deployment strategies that are incorporated as key components of a successful project
- Develop robust program management standards with strong governance structures
- High focus on client adoption working closely with Account Management to develop dynamic approaches to deployment and optimization
- Support client specific initiatives for performance optimization to increase client satisfaction
- Lead program to create and support client remediation efforts
- Strong partnership and collaboration with product development, engineering, and operational teams, ensuring dependencies are revealed and well managed
- Develop exceptional talent, through proactive recruiting plans, careful employee development plans, and timely succession planning maps
- Monitor the individual performance, identifying deficiencies in skill sets to improve training and the overall development of Safeguard talent, complete timely performance reviews
What will give you an advantage:
- 5+ years program or project management at a leadership level
- 5+ years client management experience
- Proven track record of delivering business critical programs by devising appropriate project and deployment plans, providing relevant analysis, and effective stakeholder management.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management and the ability to influence outcomes within formal and informal reporting structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at an executive level
- Compelling leadership and team building credentials for creating cohesive and high performing teams
- Aptitude for analytical thinking and creative solutions
- Confident decision maker
- Proven relationship building skills
- High level competence in all aspects of project and program management
- Assertive, tenacious, and courageous approach to work
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Track record of successfully balancing competing priorities and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.