Full-Stack Software Engineer
Full-Stack Software Engineer
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We have a ‘work in any way model’ which encourages you to break free from the norm. Choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
This Role in a Nutshell:
Safeguard Global is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our thriving, global team.
The successful candidate will play a key role as part of an agile team building innovative products that make life better for people. We are passionate about technology, so you will work across a modern data stack, leveraging the best technology to fit the problem. You will join a growing community of skilled engineers that share a common interest in pragmatic, performant, agile software engineering and data science.
You will work as part of an agile data team, where continuous improvement is a part of our culture. You build in safety to move fast by working in small increments, writing testable and maintainable code, and getting continuous feedback from your team and customers. You love collaboration, are always learning something new, and sharing what you know with others. You value transparency, communication, and inclusivity.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer who is well-rounded and demonstrated a willingness to learn and explore. Our infrastructure uses Next.js deployed on Vercel and Supabase to serve as a chatbot helping users with their HR-related questions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in high-performing agile teams, expertise in multiple programming languages, growing evolutionary architecture, and developing data products that integrate with cloud services.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop and deploy data and cloud products for a modern cloud data platform
- Work with product and technical peers to understand requirements and deliver outcomes
- Automate, configure, and improve our data, analytics, and AI platform using a cloud-native approach
- Participate in design and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering
What will give you an advantage:
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or math
- Fullstack experience with both UI and backend development
- React.js experience, preferably with Next.js
- SQL experience, preferably with PostgreSQL
- Curious mind, self-learner, willing to explore
- Git and CI/CD experience, preferably with Bitbucket and CircleCI
- Demonstrable experience in Machine Learning and AI
- Strong quality and test-driven development ethics
- Experience working in a high-performing agile team and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Will be a plus:
- Python, at least mid-level experience is desired
- Data engineering experience
- LLM knowledge such as LangChain, Vector Embeddings, Prompt Engineering, OpenAI / Bard APIs, open source models, etc
- AWS Cloud experience
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
- Healthcare plan: Plan starts on day one.
- Pension plan
Why Become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
✨Valuable Experience: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.