Market Research Analyst
The role in a nutshell:
This role is a key position within the organization and responsible responsible for research, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data related to market, finance, accounting, operation, customer and other information to fulfill specific business development requirements.
How you will make a difference:
- Prospect research and qualification with a focus on enterprise-scale global companies in the Americas/Europe/APAC region. Achieve daily goals and surpass weekly and monthly targets.
- Manage large volume of B2B data, research on LinkedIn and leverage a range of database tools (Zoominfo, Lusha, Lead411 etc.) to create and enter accurate customer profiles into CRM.
- Proactively find new sources for prospect/lead discovery.
- Good knowledge of CRM Tool like Salesforce
- Good knowledge of Qualitative & Quantitative research.
- Assisting lead with new demand gen ideas.
- Undertake special data research projects as needed.
- Support marketing in demand generation campaign analytics tracking and reporting
What will give you an advantage:
- Experience in CRM/Lead Generation/Secondary Research
- 0-3 years of experience in Secondary research
- Solid computer skills/Problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.