Manager, GEO HR Services-South East Asia
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
The Manager GEO HR Services is a key position taking responsibility for delivering high quality HR Services, managing and coordinating the GEO HR Services team regionally when performing daily activities between the GEO business and In-Country Partners, Clients, and Workers to effectively and compliantly manage workers’ employment. The Manager HR Services will oversee the HR Services team (comprised of HR Services Managers and HR Services Advisors) regionally, ensuring HR Services teams perform the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers
How you will make a difference:
- Managing end-to-end regional GEO HR Services operations, overseeing workstreams, schedules to ensure the timely and accurate provision of complex, in-country client/employee relations services, while applying employment law within the region(s), together with commercial knowledge in order to recommend solutions and implement changes in order to mitigate commercial risk.
- Directing and/or managing all activities associated with GEO HR Services within the region(s), including developing and implementing policies and procedures, develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for the team.
- Liaising with GEO Operations management team to make decisions for operational activities and to set strategic goals.
- Identifying ways to increase efficiency across the department and to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Supervising the team members, ensuring they advise, support, educate and train clients on regional law, benefits (statutory and additional), Health and Safety, terms and conditions, immigration rules and knowledge share best practice. Ensure Global Compliance and Governance are applied.
- Ensuring team KPI and satisfaction metrics are achieved (includes ticket management, responsiveness, and accuracy). Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics. Ensuring budget adherence and escalations are managed timely and appropriately.
- Overseeing customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that the GEO HR Services team is engaged in their work, effectively manages their performance and support the team in their professional development. Organizing Team and individual performance (1:1’s, team meetings, reviews, goals).
- Support all internal and external audit requests (technology and process audits).
- Cooperating with Safeguard HR, as and when required, with regard to new, or changes to existing employment law.
- Adhering and demonstrating the Safeguard Global Company Values at all times when supporting Clients/Workers and Team members.
What will give you an advantage:
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related fields and relevant experience in a similar role. A master's degree in HRM or business administration, would be an advantage.
- The Job holder should ideally hold CIPD/SHRM qualification or equivalent and has good knowledge of the Employment Law
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Human Resources Management
- Experience of managing Global Teams would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in managing multiple customers in payroll / HR or project management capacity
- Proven experience in advising on applying Labor Law knowledge and managing complicated Employment Relations Issues
- Experienced in managing globally disbursed teams and managing a work-from-home/hybrid workforce
- Demonstrated track record of growing internal talent and preparing people for new and expanded responsibilities
- Demonstrated track record of service delivery excellence
- Strong Project Management skills and strong understanding of interdependencies with cross functional stakeholders (GEO Onboarding, Sales, Payroll, legal, compensation, benefits)
- Clear ability to help an organization change and adapt its ways of working to reflect growth and scale as it occurs
- Excellent prioritization skills: ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a high level of confidentiality
- Strong business acumen and proven track record of providing world class customer service
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.