How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking for an accounts associate to be a part of the client accounting team. The person should be well versed with accounting principles and should have a desire to learn and hustle, and will be working alongside the Team lead and various clients.
How you will make a difference:
- Being involved in processing the Accruals required as per the policies and process followed
- Ensure proper booking of reclass journal entries to the relevant account code
- Prepare fixed journal entries on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
- Maintain day to day accounting of the Company
- Create and present MIS on the following frequencies daily, weekly and monthly
- Coordinate with suppliers / customers for key deliverables
- Work alongside the Senior Accountant for the monthly filing GST, TDS, MIS etc. and other required deliverables
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Coordinate with the Banks for undertaking the necessary compliance work
- Process Reimbursements and ensure the validation of incentives
- Assist in the daily operations of the accounting department.
What will give you an advantage:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Critical thinking skills, organized and customer-focused approach
- Strong technical understanding of application support
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.