International Payroll Specialist
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
As an International Payroll Specialist, you'll play a critical role in ensuring smooth and efficient payroll processing for our clients. With responsibility for managing all related work processes, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our clients' operations and contribute to their success.
How you will make a difference:
- Ensuring timely receipt and delivery of payroll data in accordance with payroll schedule
- Managing enquiries from clients, internal regional service centres and local offices via our case management tool
- Delivering of net pay and payroll reports in line with agreed upon payroll schedule
- Ensuring reconciliation and validation of data according to predefined payroll processing procedures and standards
- Developing and drive action plans and root cause analysis reports for issues, as required.
- Establishing strong and trusted client relationships that result in high client satisfaction, acting as a primary day to day contact for assigned clients
What will give you an advantage:
- Experience in multi-national shared service environment preferred
- Must have previous payroll processing experience
- Strong relationship building skills, Vendor management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.