The role in a nutshell:
As a Payroll Specialist, you'll play a critical role in ensuring smooth and efficient payroll processing for our clients. With responsibility for managing all related work processes, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our clients' operations and contribute to their success.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validating all payments and deductions;
- Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant;
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files;
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email;
- Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service;
- Performing additional duties as required by the operations team;
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
- Experience in personnel administration or accounting;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.