Client Support Specialist
The role in a nutshell:
The key goal of a Client Support Specialist is managing the life cycle of each workers employment with Safeguard Global. Key priorities for this position include day to day query management, communicating compliantly with internal/external providers, and ensuring timely worker payments. Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure worker/client satisfaction, providing exceptional service to clients queries and resolution within set KPI’s.
How you will make a difference:
- Manage end to end life cycle for Safeguard Global’s workers/clients post onboard.
- Maintain all relevant worker documentation through the life cycle of employment.
- Attend client calls proactively and as needed.
- Ensure necessary benefits are finalised if not completed during Implementation.
- Monitor and maintain benefits during life cycle of employment for each worker.
- Ensure background checks are completed as requested if not finalised prior to first payroll through Implementation.
- Working with clients to obtain/relay expert in-country requirements during workers life cycle.
- Point of contact for client queries.
- Ensure payment accuracy in a timely manner for payroll.
- Working with Credit Control and other internal teams to ensure no debt on client accounts.
- Work through compliant offboards for all workers whether on Indefinite or Fixed Term Contracts, this could be voluntary terminations or involuntary.
- Day to day HR related service to client, advise on compliant HR related queries.
- Manage any changes in employment contracts, changes after initial onboard such as salary changes or benefits provided.
What will give you an advantage:
- One to three years of working experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Self-directed individual with initiative
- Good attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Client focused
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.