GEO Client Support Manager
The role in a nutshell:
The Global Employment Outsource (GEO) Client Support Manager is a key role in ensuring that our Operations Team delivers an exceptional experience for our employees and clients. This role will be responsible for supervising, guiding, and motivating a team. You will be there to encourage colleagues to work together and ensure they’re delivering great customer service.
How you will make a difference:
- Responsible for team leaders, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Work with the Sr Operations Manager to develop the GEO Operational model to be scalable in line with budget target
- Provide direct support to the Regional VP of Operations on special projects and opportunities driven from partnerships and channels
- Measure, report & hold the team accountable for key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Management of routine operational governance and SLA review meetings
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and team capacity to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Establish and develop operational processes to maintain a lean operational model and drive efficiency
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Highlight training needs and provide coaching
- Hold regular team meetings to review successes and challenges
- Act as escalation point to manage client escalations & expectations
- Set quarterly objectives for the team aligning with department goals.
- Monitor objectives to ensure individual and department success
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Do regular performance evaluation
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Plan and organize team building activities
- Keep team engaged & motivated
What will give you an advantage:
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager
- Experience of managing people across different countries
- Be able to plan and manage at both a strategic and operational level
- Excellent customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent organization skills
- KPI driven
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.