Sales Development Representative- Dutch Speaker
At Safeguard Global we are looking for a Sales Development Representative - Dutch Market to be a key part of our diverse and international sales team in Barcelona.
Our purpose: Work in Any Way 🚀
The future of work has changed, and we want you to be part of it.
Safeguard Global has recently acquired Global Upside which not only enables us to now offer full services at every step of companies’ growth, but also makes us the largest global EOR. We are experiencing explosive growth due to unprecedented demand for our best-in-class employment services, and we want you to be part of it.
For over a decade, Safeguard Global has helped hundreds of organizations pay and hire workers around the world. Today, with over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable business success through smarter, more efficient payroll, onboarding, time and expense management, and more.
Our Barcelona Team is looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals to play a key role in our rapidly growing sales team. If the idea of contributing to fast-growing company in a booming industry excites you, and you want to help us build a better future of work company to “hire anywhere and pay everywhere”, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR)-Dutch Market, you will collaborate with Marketing and Sales to deliver a qualified pipeline to the sales team. Your primary responsibility will be developing new qualified leads, but you will also qualify inbound inquiries, follow up on marketing campaigns, and proactively prospect into target accounts. You should excel at finding and engaging new prospects, identifying their challenges, pain points, and communicating value in every conversation.
Day to Day responsibilities 🎯
- Use a multi-touch outreach approach including phone calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Use compelling messaging to engage prospects and generate potential business opportunities
- Establish rapport and maintain regular contact with prospects that are not fully qualified
- Schedule and conduct qualified meetings with potential clients and Sales Managers
- Clearly articulate Safeguard services, features and benefits to potential clients and appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database
- Record all sales activities accurately in Salesforce
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
What would you need to succeed in this role?
- Experience in inside sales, business development or lead generation
- Experience identifying, contacting and cold calling prospects and customers
- Professional and proficient at communicating with business leaders – via email and over the phone
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently and within a team
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Native level of Dutch and high level of English.
- Business to Business marketing/business experience – within a technology company
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach and/or SalesLoft is a plus
- Selling and/or working with payroll/HR solutions is a plus
Some of the benefits of being a Guardian
- Remote working – experience the real Smart Working with us! 💻
- Be part of the future of the work industry, in a face-paced growing business plenty of sales opportunities. You can make the difference!
- Flexible schedules and real work-life balance to enjoy your time, family and friends and the incredible city of Barcelona!🧑🤝🧑
- Safeguard Global University and Perpicio full access to learn and develop your skills! 📖
- People-caring and diverse environment
- Time per quarter for volunteer activities.
- Meal voucher 🥘
- Extra holidays
- A Relocation package is included if you need to move to Barcelona!
Safeguard Global embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. Building an inclusive culture will promote the best work for us and our clients.
Behind our success story are our people. They are the core of our business and our biggest asset, and so we are committed to creating a team-oriented environment where every employee feels valued and recognized for their contribution and allowed opportunity to grow within the team and company in an international, flexible and people-oriented environment. Our values are Passion, Empowerment, Accountability, Integrity, Caring, and Fun and we take all of them very seriously!
Apply directly, or contact me or Robin Schulz (SDR Manager) to discover more about what Safeguard Global could offer you! 🤙
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.