The role in a nutshell:
The key responsibilities of a Finance Analyst is to work on the ad hoc analysis of the finance functions and support accounts payable and Payments processing.
How you will make a difference:
- Prepare and process transfers and payments.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
What will give you an advantage:
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to report interpret results and present forensic analysis
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to details.
- Highly organized
- Can operate in a structured and organized way
- Prior experience of payment activities such as vendor payments, salary payments.
- Internet savvy to learn and explore different banking platform.
- B-com/B-com (Hon) graduate.
- 3-4 years’ experience in accounting/AP/payments.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.