Local Market Executive
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients, processing client payroll, to day-to-day query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success and team unity.
Local Markets Executive special duties:
Safeguard Global is a global payroll company specializing in global payroll outsourcing. The Payroll Analyst will be in charge of the full cycle of the payroll process must know and have experience of local and federal taxes (IMSS, ISRN, ISN)
Key responsibilities would include:
- Mexico- Payroll, the end to end of the process
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of multi clients and states
- Prepares and processes a variety of journal entries and verify data.
- Process payrolls for stock options, expatriates, additional incentive as sales commission and awards
- Tax Knowledge (IMSS, ISN and ISR)
- Lead the day-to-day activities as an Expert for various clients of Local Market
- Identify and implement improvement
- Management Reporting & Analysis
- Managing and maintaining Payroll Calendars
- Participating in Special Projects as needed.
- Administrative duties as needed
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
- Maintain internal reporting requirements; updating all the metrics & publishing them as per schedules as well as on an ad-hoc basis
- Represent the company’s best interest at all times
- Payroll experience, at least 2/3 years
- Mexican Payroll knowledge and skills a distinct advantage
- Hard understanding of Mexico Taxes
- Ability to analyze tax issues, related facts and circumstances and recommend solutions.
- Knowledge of Annual process and Reports
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Word, and Excel.}
- Knowledge of Tax software (Authorities' portals, SUA, IDSE, etc.)
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to achieve preset goals with good organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills including the ability to learn.
- Language skills English intermedia is a Plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to operate in a structured and organized way
- Aptitude for analytical thinking in creating solutions
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.