The role in a nutshell:
As a German Payroll Specialist, you'll play a critical role in ensuring smooth and efficient payroll processing for our clients. With responsibility for managing all related work processes, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our clients' operations and contribute to their success.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validating all payments and deductions;
- Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant;
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files;
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email;
- Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service;
- Performing additional duties as required by the operations team;
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
What will give you an advantage:
- 2+ years experience in payroll and personnel administration
- Fluent German and a good level of English, both written and verbal
- Experience of payroll processing in local payroll legislation
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
- Past experience on SAGE German software engine would be a plus
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.