How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The Transformation Manager manages key projects within GEO business as part of Transformation team. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for management regarding the status of the project. The Project Manager will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
How you will make a difference:
- Ability to develop standard transition methodology, tools and templates.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time hitting key deadlines
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Organize a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Conduct scoping activities for new change requests
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Work management skills; ability to manage more than one project/transition simultaneously
What will give you an advantage:
- Working knowledge MS Project Office, or similar project management tools
- Previous project management experience (2+ years)
- Project Management Professional (CAPM/PMP) certification desired
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Organized with the ability to prioritize work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.