EMEA Director HR Services
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? 🌎 Forget set-in-stone working hours and rules. Instead, choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell
The EMEA Director of HR Services Team will ensure the HR Services team performs the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers.
Your main role is to support your manager, VP of Global HR Services to partnership to sales, marketing, onboarding and other teams to meet corporate business targets.
You will act as an escalation path for other groups/team members in the EMEA region that may need leadership assistance, and as well develop, operation processes to adhere to policies, procedures, guidelines and objectives to mitigate commercial risk.
How you will make a difference:
- Oversees the GEO Operations HR Services across countries within a region, ensuring regional GEO HR Servies teams perform the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers.
- Develops and provides HR Services strategy, vision, and direction for the assigned region, providing recommendations and taking final decisions on GEO HR Services strategy implementation within the region.
- Effectively cascades functional strategy, contributes to development, and implements GEO HR Services Operations Services policies and practices.
- Provides inputs to VP Global HR Servies and other executive management, being accountable within the region for GEO HR Services financial results which impact organization performance.
- Executes financials, business planning, organizational priorities, and workforce.
- Actively supports HR Services in creating, implementing, managing and measuring EMEA GEO HR Services operational processe.
- Responsible for the operational readiness of each local market entity in EMEA, identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policies and procedures.
- Provides regular reporting and operational guidance to the VP of Global HR Services on EMEA HR Services team achievements challenges and development projects.
- Responsible for working with other client facing managers to manage client queries through to resolution.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members; maintains a positive work environment.
- Plans, allocates, and monitors the regional teams to ensure proper coverage including vacation, holiday, and attrition.
- Maintains an efficient HR Services EMEA team structure and performance through analytics, processes, and tools, thus ensuring compliance within area of responsibility.
What will give you an advantage:
- Thorough knowledge of EOR services, concepts, and practices and application of industry standard approaches, tools, and processes for identifying process improvements.
- Implementation operations experience, preferably experience in HR technology/services.
- In-depth knowledge of building efficient business processes and team performance metrics.
- Clear ability to help an organization change and adapt its ways of working to reflect growth and scale as it occurs
- Ability and willingness to serve as a Safeguard ambassador and willingness to demonstrate our culture and values through your work and interactions with others.
- Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to resolve misunderstandings and errors in a diplomatic manner.
Why become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
✨Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company ─ which means we let you decide where and how you work ─ we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.