HR Services Manager
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
The key goal of the HR Services Manager is to provide professional and legally compliant guidance on Human Resource Business Partnering service to a wide range of global clients in Belgium.
How you will make a difference:
- Act as the main point of contact for HR-related inquiries throughout the worker life cycle.
- Collaborate with supporting teams to ensure successful onboarding for new GEO workers.
- Support the delivery of HR processes, including handbooks, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance in all aspects of HR operations.
- Assist in developing and maintaining various employment contracts.
- Ensure legal compliance in contract management processes.
- Collaborate with the HR Services Team Manager on complex HR projects/issues.
- Provide support and advice on salary analysis and recommendations.
- Contribute to offboarding processes, including voluntary & involuntary exits and retirements.
What will give you an advantage:
- Strong local Labor and Employment Law Experience in Belgium
- Previous experience within a Human Resources related role
- Expert on Terminations (individual, collective Redundancy, mutual Agreement/RC, litigations).
- Fluent language skills in at least one local language (Dutch/French/German) & English is essential.
- Experience in advising on complex Employment Relations Issues
- Focused on results, ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- A good level of local payroll experience
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.