Are you interested in a fast-growing business environment and have a drive for success? Are you hoping to gain
valuable experience surrounded by motivated and passionate coworkers?
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading
HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market.
With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees
in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care
of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
The role in a Nutshell:
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while
prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients, processing client payroll, to day-to-day
query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities
through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success
and team unity.
As a Payroll Specialist, your role is to support and process client payrolls on a timely basis, answer client questions, and assist the International Payroll Specialists.
How you will make a difference:
- Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validating all payments and deductions;
- Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant;
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files;
- Managing client enquiries via telephone and email;
- Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service;
- Performing additional duties as required by the operations team;
- Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
What will give you an advantage:
- 3 years’ experience in Spanish payroll and personnel administration as a minimum;
- Fluent Spanish and a good level of English, both written and verbal;
- Experience of payroll processing in local payroll legislation
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.