How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
The key responsibilities of the GEO Payroll Operation Manager will be to oversee the payroll for APAC, handle several models of payroll delivery from local perspective and ensure that country payroll teams perform the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers.
How you will make a difference:
- Manage end-to-end country payroll operations, oversee workstreams & schedule to ensure the timely preparation of payroll information, for the existing payroll models.
- Liaising with Management to make decisions for operational activities and to set strategic goals
- Identify ways to increase efficiency across the department and to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of payroll operations to ensure smooth progress
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for the team
- Ensure that the payroll team is engaged in their work, effectively manages their performance and supports the team in their professional development
- Support and Influence Operations, while establishing relationships with partner team Compliance , HR, Finance, Supply chain, Client experience .
- Ensure Global Compliance and Governance is adhered .
- Support all internal and external audit requests (technology and process audits)
- Implement standard SLA commitments and other operational metrics to monitor Payroll Service.
What will give you an advantage:
- 8+ years of experience specific to Payroll with Global payroll exposure
- Knowledge and experience with APAC payroll processes
- 3+ years’ experience and Knowledge of leading payroll teams.
- Extremely data-driven and can drive big picture to the ground level
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong understanding of interdependencies with cross functional stakeholders ( tax, finance, legal, compensation, benefits)
- Excellent prioritization skills: Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgment to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve results
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
- Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.