Dutch Payroll Specialist
Safeguard Global (SafeguardGlobal) is a leading Global administrative business process outsourcing provider (Accounting, Payroll, HR, Compliance).
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist on Dutch Payroll who will be responsible for assisting in performing the standard tasks related to the payroll processes (salary calculation) for our Dutch Payroll clients. The clients are well-known Companies from different industries (pharmaceutical, investment management, fashion, banking etc.)
Key responsibilities would include:
· Maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
· Ensuring knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct and compliant;
· Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of monthly payroll files;
· Managing client enquiries via telephone and email;
· Building and nurturing the relationship we have with the customer and deliver world class service;
· Performing additional duties as required by the operations team;
· Maintaining KPI performance on allocation of clients.
· 2 years experience in payroll and personnel administration as a minimum;
· Fluent English, beginner to intermediate in Dutch would be a plus;
· Experience of payroll processing in local payroll legislation
· University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Labor or related field will be a plus
· An organized and methodical approach to work;
· Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and also within a team environment;
· Competent IT user of Excel, Word, payroll system(s);
· Ability to do Manual Calculations if necessary.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.