Global VP Accounting and Entity Mgt.
VP of Accounting and Entity Management
At Safeguard Global we provide all the services necessary for a business to grow its organization globally. We have an opportunity for an experienced leader to manage our entity incorporation, legal entity management, accounting, and tax services business globally. This leader will work with peers in the employer of record, recruiting, staff leasing, HR, and payroll business to deliver one of the broadest sets of service capability available anywhere for growing multinational businesses.
As the vice president of our finance and accounting outsourcing delivery organization you will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with the sales and account management to ensure our offerings meet the demands of prospective and existing customers.
- Supporting sales and account management in reaching the growth objectives for the year by ensuring we have highly referenceable customers.
- Designing our accounting, tax, entity incorporation and entity management solutions at the global and individual country levels
- Growing our delivery footprint internally to cover key countries while growing our partner network to deliver services in all other geographies.
- Managing day to day service delivery to ensure we are meeting customer and internal stakeholder expectations (service level agreements, operational key performance indicators, customer satisfaction targets, financial performance targets)
- Attracting, nurturing, and retaining talented accountants and other professionals to deliver the broad scope of services for which you will be responsible.
- Partnering with peers and leaders in other service offering areas to ensure we are providing a unified and holistic set of services to our global customers.
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer responsible for our EOR and managed solutions business. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in the finance & accounting professional services or outsourcing industry
- CPA, CA, or equivalent local certification combined with an undergraduate degree in accounting. Relevant experience can be considered in lieu of these requirements.
- Experience managing globally disbursed teams.
- Experience managing a work-from-home/hybrid workforce.
- Demonstrated track record of growing internal talent and preparing people for new and expanded responsibilities.
- Demonstrated track record of service delivery excellence.
- Demonstrated track record of sales collaboration and a growth mindset.
- Clear ability to help an organization change and adapt its ways of working to reflect growth and scale as it occurs.
Our internal culture of “work in any way” means that qualified candidates will be considered regardless of location. You must be prepared to travel and meet with your teams and customers as needed to ensure we are connected globally and unified in mission.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
- Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
- 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
- Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
- Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
- Healthcare plan: Plan starts on day one.
- 401K with up to 4% company match
Why become a Guardian:
🌎 International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
🕐 Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
🕮 Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
✨Valuable Experience: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.