Global Service Delivery Manager
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1800 of us across the world. We understand that each one of our Guardians is unique, each with their own style of working. Our ‘Work in Any Way’ model means you’ll have the freedom to choose where and how you work best.
The role in a nutshell:
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will develop and demonstrate strong knowledge of Safeguard Global core product offerings and delivery model.
How you will make a difference:
You will make a difference by building and managing relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders, and by driving contract and commercial management assigned clients. You will timely and accurate report the account's financial performance and commercial status to all relevant stakeholders.
You will partner with key operations stakeholders to ensure service delivery aligns with service level agreement (SLA) requirements. You will identify and execute on account growth opportunities, also by managing, supporting and collaborating on the implementation and ongoing delivery of the total contract commitment. By driving financial efficiency throughout the account and last but not least by reviewing and monitoring global operational process changes initiated by the client.
To succeed in this role you need:
3 – 5 years of experience in a direct client engagement/relationship management role
Experience in influencing and driving successful outcomes for clients
Fluent English and strong communication skills(oral and written)
Ability to effectively engage and establish relationships at all levels of a client organization (payroll level to C suite)
You are familiar with knowledge or experience with HR/Payroll industry practices preferred
Why become a Guardian:
We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values the diversity of thought as a beacon for performance.
· ️ International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your network beyond your country.
· 🧑🤝🧑 Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
· Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
· Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
· ✨Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company ─ which means we let you choose where and how you work ─ we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.