HR Services Manager South Korea
Ready to join the future of work?
Come join a remote and hybrid first*, global company spanning across the Americas, Europe, and Asia for A Job That Works for You. You will become among 2000+ Guardians worldwide, embracing YOUR unique approach to work.
Our vision of the future of work is “Work In Any Way” which offers flexibility for where you work, it empowers you to define your ideal work environment, unbound by the traditional notions of what work should look like. Most importantly, it puts people first!
(*some of our roles are completely remote while some roles may require a remote first- hybrid workstyle, where you may be required to be in office once or twice a week – we are happy to clear this up on our initial call with you 😊)
How you will make a difference:
We are looking for a HR Services Manager, to provide a professional, legally compliant Human Resource Business Partnering service to a wide range of global clients for South Korea, adhering to set procedures, guidelines and objectives. Supporting Management to ensure both South Korea entities are fully compliant at all times to provide employment outsourcing services to our clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for all HR related issues.
- Manage all aspects of the Labour Hire Licence including renewals.
- Proactively support the delivery of all the HR processes encompassing handbooks, policies, practices and procedures, ensuring legal compliance.
- Provide general HR support in areas such as onboarding, off-boarding, and employee relations.
- Prepare HR letters such as employment contracts, confirmations, salary and title changes, probation and contract extensions/renewals.
- Tracking probation and contract expiry of employees.
- Execute all work passes and related matters (i.e. new application, renewals, cancellations, transfer of sponsorship etc) including communicating with new and existing employees, following up with Immigration on outstanding cases and questions.
- Prepare monthly, internal and external reporting and ad hoc reports requested by stakeholders.
- Ensure strict compliance with internal control procedures by assisting in developing, revising and streamlining HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Point of contact for HR queries, support corporate HR matters and participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Manage the monthly payroll life cycle including social security submission with our local partner ensuring legal compliance.
- Research and benchmark the best practices in Human Resources.
- Proactively support the organisation with regular updates on employment law.
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to Sales, Operations, Supply Chain and Management as and when requested, on specific client and worker employment situations.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field.
- Three to five years of experience as a generalist in a Human Resources role, preferably in a company of international scope.
- Experience with mobility and client facing preferred.
- Independent, initiative, decision-making, team player.
- Knowledge of the legislation and rules applicable to fields of responsibilities.
- Excellent ability to communicate in local language and English (Essential) (spoken and written).
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is…Global! We help 1500+ companies hire, manage, and pay employees in 170+ countries. Join us to meet diverse talent, explore new cultures, and connect with amazing folks from around the globe.
Our Global Benefits
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Remote first, with the flexibility to include school runs and gym breaks in your schedule all while maintaining a high standard of work.
Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
Our Culture: We emphasize the people factor in everything we do. Our nurturing culture ensures your ideas reach our leaders and your contributions get the recognition they deserve.
Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Our Guardian promise to you is to keep in touch to arrange the next stage should your application meet the position's requirements, and or a gentle update if you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Welcome to the Future of Work!
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.