Ready to join the future of work?
Come join a remote and hybrid first*, global company spanning across the Americas, Europe, and Asia for A Job That Works for You. You will become among 2000+ Guardians worldwide, embracing YOUR unique approach to work.
Our vision of the future of work is “Work In Any Way” which offers flexibility for where you work, it empowers you to define your ideal work environment, unbound by the traditional notions of what work should look like. Most importantly, it puts people first!
(*some of our roles are completely remote while some roles may require a remote first- hybrid workstyle, where you may be required to be in office once or twice a week – we are happy to clear this up on our initial call with you 😊)
How you will make a difference:
- Responsible for providing complete recruitment life cycle support to direct clients in the US.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting Finance, Accounting non-technical and technical professionals for Direct Hire, contract opportunities with our clients
- Review and analyze active client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions
- Join intake calls and create recruiting storyboards so that accurate information can be relayed to the candidates
- Conduct phone and video interviews to evaluate candidate fitment and competency for open roles
- Present career opportunities to qualified applicants and maintain strong network and relationships with them.
- Present candidates with detailed summary to US Talent Solutions Managers
- Maintain and update job and candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) on regular basis.
- Carry out candidate outreach on various job boards and social media sites like LinkedIn.
- Maintain strong candidate pipelines for common job categories
- Research and maintain good knowledge of relevant subjects needed for day to day recruiting needs
What will make you stand out:
- 2+ years of experience in US Staffing is mandatory
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Experience with using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) required
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Experience in working on Non-IT Requirements such as Finance and Accounting roles are a plus
- Experience in using Job portals like Dice, Monster, CB, indeed, and social networking sites such as LinkedIn required
- Assertive, consultative, results oriented, competitive attitude
- Ability to pay attention to details is required
- Team players with strong team spirit and cooperative attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is…Global! We help 1500+ companies hire, manage, and pay employees in 170+ countries. Join us to meet diverse talent, explore new cultures, and connect with amazing folks from around the globe.
Our Global Benefits
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Remote first, with the flexibility to include school runs and gym breaks in your schedule all while maintaining a high standard of work.
Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Why become a Guardian:
International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
Our Culture: We emphasize the people factor in everything we do. Our nurturing culture ensures your ideas reach our leaders and your contributions get the recognition they deserve.
Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Our Guardian promise to you is to keep in touch to arrange the next stage should your application meet the position's requirements, and or a gentle update if you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Welcome to the Future of Work!
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.