Partner Relationship Manager
How would you like to team up with colleagues from the Americas, Europe, and Asia? We have a ‘work in any way model’ which encourages you to break free from the norm. Choose your own style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global
The role in a nutshell:
The key responsibility of the role is to nurture and grow the relationship with allocated partners by focusing on service quality and governance across all areas of services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement, and customer satisfaction. The core tenet of this role is that by truly understanding the requirements and challenges, we can ‘see around corners’ to deliver exceptional and perfectly timed support ensuring partners always maintain excellent service through regular partner governance and close relationships with internal clients.
How you will make a difference:
- Maintain induction programs for new partners ensuring that all internal processes and procedures are understood and completed.
- Ensure partner SLA’s are met.
- Work closely with the internal key stakeholders to maintain to identify potential issues that require partner governance resolution.
- Conflict resolution support in line with internal escalation process.
- Using the company CRM system to keep track of contract renewal dates and negotiate upon renewal time if required ensuring.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the partner and Safeguard Global, to provide strong team representation and set proper Safeguard Global governance and expectations.
- Ensures partner is aware of Safeguard Global services, vision and values and always represents best interests of Safeguard Global.
- Create, enhance & manage the regional governance calendar.
- Work closely with the Team Manager, Global Partner Governance to gather key data essential to driving strategic metrics, including driving internal partner surveys, forecasting metrics and changeling new business opportunities.
- Ensures partner rate card is always adhered to maintain company profits.
- Work with Safeguard Global Finance to solve invoicing disputes quickly.
- Responsible for tracking/monitoring escalated client issues to ensure positive outcomes using our ticketing tool.
· Provide regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports every week.
What will give you an advantage:
- Degree educated in business management or similar
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in a supply chain or client service role
- Experience in SLA management, account reviews, forecasting and problem-resolution planning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Self-Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Can demonstrate a high level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool, Excel, PowerPoint and other standard business tools
- Works well under pressure
Why Become a Guardian:
International Environment: Grow your network internationally and collaborate across the world. Interact, discover cultures, and tap into local expertise.
Our Culture: We emphasize the human factor in everything we do. We’re proud of our nurturing culture. A culture where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): We empower you with as much flexibility as possible with how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
Learning: We support your continuous growth by providing access to 2 learning platforms, where you can learn at your own pace.
We appreciate you: There are lots of great reasons to join us, but we’re proud that all Guardians are eligible to join the annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries. It's all about the people. We hire the best talent from across the globe, allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide.
To apply, please click on the following link. We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage, or we will update you if you have been unsuccessful.
At Safeguard Global, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and Guardians.